Friday, December 30, 2011

On Quick Take Friday 12-30-11

7 Random Thoughts

1. I have a reoccurring dream of air planes crashing. I have one about every 6 months. I am never in the plane, I always just watch it crash. It now freaks me out to see airplanes flying low because I bet someday I will see a real plane crash. I am pretty sure I am a little bit psychic. Example:

2. While I had no idea how drastically my life would change this year, at the beginning of the year I had this weird feeling that something bad was going to happen. My life went on as normal and it wasn't a feeling based on any observations. When my grandma died I thought maybe that was it but the feeling didn't go away. After the shit hit the fan and everything died down I actually felt kind of relieved that at least I didn't have any weird ominous premonition feelings anymore. At least I knew what I was dealing with and the weird feeling went away.

3. My cat is snoring.

4. It is odd to think that I might get remarried someday. I don't think I want anymore kids though. I was done with two. If I did have more it would only be one. I would feel bad though because I would not stay home with it. Pumping would be a pain in the ass too.

5. Plus apparently Rockford is totally anti-VBAC. Even though I have already had one successful VBAC, apparently once you are a VBAC you are always a VBAC. I could always just squat in my bathtub I guess. :)

6. It is funny that I have thought out any possible future births I don't even really plan to have.

7. Whenever my son acts out on his anger I want to punch my ex-husband in the balls. Hard. I didn't sign up for this gig.

2 comments:

  1. I totally relate to #2. Here's to 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup to number 7. I totally know what you mean. Totally.

    ReplyDelete