8 Random Thoughts:
1. My son finally wipes his own ass. It only took 6 years.
2. Swimming lessons are boring to watch.
3. I can't decide what I want to write my summer grad research proposal on. I am torn between something hard that I like and something easy that I don't think is as important.
4. A random list of weird things I dislike: bandaids, earwigs, goggles, sunscreen, and old ass furbies that become possessed in the middle of the night and start "talking".
5. There is a kid in my son's swimming class that needs an IEP. Too bad the park district doesn't do those for 8 day group lessons.
6. I don't like the new Sprout lady on their Sprout Morning Show. Her clothes are ugly.
7. I don't think you can ever own too many lip glosses.
8. I love this song: