Friday, May 20, 2011

On Quick Take Friday- May 20th Edition

7 Random Thoughts

1. You cannot be a feminist and be against a woman's right to choose what goes on inside her body. Sorry. Dress it up however you want, but you cannot be pro-woman and take away rights to her body. Birth complications and unsafe abortions are some of the highest causes of death for young women across the globe. So taking away safe abortions when they are wanted/warranted is in many cases inviting death, not life.

2. Haha, this is my blog so I can talk about whatever the heck I want.

3. I only got ten bags of rock moved onto our new landscape project before my kid skinned up her knee and we had to go inside. One day the project will be done.

4. Thank you Angela for the clothes yesterday!

5. I have had the meow mix commercial song in my head for 2 days now. Help.

6. Why does insurance have to be so complicated? The glasses we picked out for my son got held up because the vision insurance provider is in the middle of a lawsuit with the frames manufacturer. Really? I just want the stoopid glasses please.

7. I really like the swear word wanker, but I cannot use it because I would sound totally pretentious using it in everyday life. Sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment