Friday, November 19, 2010

On Growing Pains and Center Stages

I am still deciding if this blog is going to have a point or just be my very own center stage.

Honestly, I am leaning towards center stage. It is not like I am trying to make money off this and only you, my mom, and my sister are reading this.

There are a couple "themes" I could pull off. The first is obviously a parenting themed blog. By default, I will probably post a lot about my kids. I have lots of opinions about parenting crap. I don't like this idea though. I am more then a just a mom, and I like to talk about stuff besides my small people.

Next on the list is a "diary" type blog. Nope. Lean closer to me. I want to whisper something in your ear. The interwebs are public. So sorry, no diary here folks.

Cooking blog? nah.

So I guess this is going to be hodge podge.

*Flips on spotlight and coughs into the mic.*

No comments:

Post a Comment