Tuesday, November 30, 2010

On bike riders and stinky cat food

Just because something is legal does not mean it is not rude.

It is perfectly legal to bathe in stinky cat food and walk around a public crowded public park.

That does mean it wont annoy everyone you meet.

It is legal to burp your ABC's while walking through Walmart, but again- Rude!

Which brings me to bikers. Not Harley riders, not kids riding their ten speeds from their house to a friends, but the ones who wear spandex and ride their souped up road bikes up and down the road by my house.

I realize it is a good work out, and far it for me to begrudge someone burning 400 calories. But damn it, why do bike riders always have to ride on busy 2 lane roads and make me go 10 miles an hour just for their workout? Rudeness I tell ya.

I am glad it is snowing now. I shouldn't have to see another one for a good 3 months.

(Oh and while I am at it. Get off my lawn! *shakes cane out the door*)

1 comment:

  1. :) Bikers is a constant sport out here. all the time and in all seasons....we have a 3rd small lane for the bikes so that helps out alot here.

    ReplyDelete