Wednesday, February 9, 2011

On Physics and Clocking In

Song Prompt Wednesday!

"Our nearest neighboring star is called proxima centuri and it's 4 light years away. We need some bread........but it's really hot outside and I can't be bothered to walk around the corner." - Ben Folds and Nick Hornby, Things You Think

This makes me laugh.

And really, how true.

I suppose it is a good thing people like Stephen Hawking exist to proselytize about physics and the universe, because most of us are just clocking in, or changing a diaper, or going to the store for bread.

Physics has always made my head hurt.

(Oh and doesn't the lady from Pomplamoose kind of look like Justin Bieber?)

1 comment:

  1. Is that the girl from those stupid car commercials? I hate her. That might make me uncool, but I was uncool WAY before that.

    ReplyDelete