1. Red Rum! Red Rum! *Cough* I mean I am really sick of being snowed in. We finally got out today and as punishment I get the Imapala stuck in the snow drift that was pushed in front of our driveway by the snow plows.
2. I am kind of proud of myself for solving my snow stuck car problem by myself. Go me.
3. I love amazon subscribe and save. It plays both to my love of saving money and of getting packages delivered. Screw Sam's Club. The Walton family gets enough of my money as it is.
4. I am sick of hearing about pox parties. My tongue is red from all the biting. It is not my business.
5. Diet Dr. Pepper has replaced Diet Coke as my favorite fountain beverage.
6. If you missed this segment on the daily show last week you should watch it. Doing crap like that reminds me why I will never be a Republican. Really? This is one of the first bills you try to get through? Oy.
|The Daily Show With Jon Stewart||Mon - Thurs 11p / 10c|
|Rape Victim Abortion Funding|
7. I have finally got decorations up on my walls! It only took 6 years. It looks like someone lives here! :P Now I need to get my husband to build me some stuff from Knock Off Wood. Hint hint.