My 3 year old is a funny girl.
She was very verbal at a young age and I love to brag about how smart and awesome she is.
Like every child she has her quirks.
Her current quirk? At times she kind of resembles a stereotypical 90's/early 00's rapper.
Why you ask?
Let me tell ya.
5 Reasons My Daughter Resembles a Cliched Rapper
1. She pronounces the word yeah, "yee-ah-yah". Think Lil Jon. I live with Lil' lil' Jon.
2. She loves her bling. The more bling the better. She would pee her pants (literally since she is not potty trained) over a chunky gold necklace.
3. She randomly bursts out in rhyme.
4. She has an established rivalry. Some days my house feels like an east coast/west coast feud when she and her brother fight.
5. She really likes money. She has been known to throw pennies in the air. Not 100 dollar bills, but a kid has to work her way up.