Friday, February 18, 2011

On Quick Take Friday- Feb 18 Edition

7 Random Thoughts

1. I took the kids to Menards this morning and got a big girl swing to replace my daughter's baby swing. I also got some chocolate. Why does Menards have chocolate?

2. I want to replace the red rock in our front yard with gray river rock. It is going to be a bit of a pain in the ass though. I want an easy button. I am also going to rip out most of the bushes and plant new ones.

3. I told my daughter to go get some pants out of her drawer this morning and she returned with shorts. Then she asked, "Can I wear these? There is only a itty bitty bit of snow left outside." Um, no.

4. My sinuses hurt.

5. I want to go to Jamaica with my sister next week. Too bad for me. I don not, however, want to wear the tie dye shirts she made. I have never cared for tiedye, even at camp.

6. Why did I think camp was fun as a kid? Those mattresses sucked, the food was cruddy, there was bugs, and you had to shower with other people.

7. When I was on bedrest with my son I found the best program ever made for tv. MTV's Fat Camp. Poor Diane. So funny. I am glad someone made a montage of her more entertaining moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment