Friday, February 11, 2011

On Quick Take Friday- Feb 11 Edition

7 Random Thoughts

1. I am freezer cooking today. If I can make myself. I bought supposedly a months worth of food at the grocery store today. We will see how long we can last. Our grocery budget is pretty up there and I think the act of not going to the store every week should help.

2. My husband wrote a blog post today.

3. The 4 things I am freezer cooking today are potato bacon soup, spanish rice w/sausage, pork fried rice, and chili.

4. I got a new lamp this weekend and I heart it.

5. Kindergarten registration starts a the end of this month. Jaw drop. I will have a school age child next year. I am glad I know some nice moms, whose opinions I trust, that have kids that currently go to our elementary school. All the kindergarten teachers are supposed to be good so at least I don't have to worry about getting a clunker. I am pretty sure my son will like school. He is quite a little sponge.

6. I have weird scratches on my arm. I don't remember getting them at all. They just appeared randomly last night. I hope I don't have arm stigmatas.

7. Happy birthday Mom! Since only you and 4 other people read this blog I figure you deserve your own random thought. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment