7 Random Thoughts
1. I am fascinated with the non-canonical gospels. It is so interesting how some books were canonized and others dismissed. The "who" behind the canonization is also intriguing. A biblical literalist would definitely not agree with me, but I can't help but think some of the omissions/interpretations were made not by God (or by the hand of God) but by man to further specific man's own interest. It is slippery slope though when you start to think about it! So I don't think about it tooooo much. :P
2. I wish my daughter had thick hair. I have always been jealous of people with thick hair and I love to play with hair. I have a feeling doing my daughters hair will be a lot like doing my hair except she doesn't have any curl.
3. Caillou is so whiny.
4. My son is so whiny.
5. I am making my birthday dinner tomorrow. I am making ham, roasted potatoes with a vinaigrette, cheesy vegetable casserole, banana bread, and 2 fake cherry cheesecake (one sugar free for my father in law and one normal). I did all the prep work today so all I really have to do tomorrow is stick stuff in the oven.
6. Ham is probably my favorite meat after bacon. The pig is one tasty animal.
7. Interesting factoid: me, my brother, and my mother in law all have the same birthday.