Monday, December 20, 2010

On Pop Quiz Monday and Special Snobby Snowflakes

I have decided that since I love quizzes, (thanks Sassy!) that every Monday will be pop quiz Monday. Feel free to play along.


For today, I decided to see how much of a snob I am. I kind of already knew the answer, but we will get to that later.

The quiz is here. It is by PBS so it has to be educational and factual.

It is a quiz related to Manor House which was one of the best reality shows ever. They took modern people and made them live in a manor house ala 1905. It was easy enough for the people playing the family of the manor. Even the "upstairs" staff of the house seemed to have an okay time of it. But the "downstairs" staff did not take well to their new positions. It was interesting to watch.

Mind you, Frontier House was better, but this series was still good.

Onward to my point?

I am kind of snobby. 74% according to PBS. I think i am okay with that. I don't think being a snob is all that bad. I don't know a lot of people that don't have an inner snob.

I think there is a difference between being a snob and being snobbish. Just as there is a difference in being right and being righteous.

What is nice about snobbery is that all of our inner snobs are snobs about different things. And that, my friends, is what makes us all special little snow flakes.

Special snobby snowflakes.

Make your own snowflake.

No comments:

Post a Comment