Friday, December 31, 2010

On Quick Take Friday- New Years Eve Edition

7 random Thoughts

1. I used 4 of new Christmas presents yesterday. I made my daughter some cookies in my new Kitchenaid. I made breakfast smoothies in my magic bullet. I made dinner in my new copper bottom pan. And last but not least, I played one of my Sims 3 expansion packs.

2. I just finished ordering ladybug larvae for our Ladybug Land that Santa left my kids. I think this is probably going to be pretty gross judging by the illustrated pictures of what the larvae and pupa look like. Shudder. Santa clearly did not think this gift through. At least they only live for like 3 weeks. Although I am not sure if they will mate in captivity... bleck. I hope this does not turn out to be like the sea monkeys that never died.

3. I am getting ready for my new years resolution to eat healthier. I plan to do some freezer cooking this afternoon.

4. I need to give up diet pop. Again.

5. I think I will take down the Christmas tree today. If anyone wants a 3 foot tree that is no longer prelit email me and come get it. Otherwise it is going to the fake Christmas tree farm in the sky.

6. The 60 degree weather and thunderstorms on Dec. 31 is creeping me out.

7. 2010 went by pretty dang fast. I hope everyone has a good New Years Eve and a happy 2011.

1 comment:

  1. Just drink diet soda. We are taking our tree down today, too, because I can't bear the idea of having the tree up in the new year. Happy New Year to you!

    ReplyDelete